Copyright and trademark information
Copyright © 2003-2013 RX Corp. All rights reserved.
EXPRESS DELIVERY, INC. is an authorized partner of RX Corp. Our content providers or we own all of the content on our web site, including text, customized graphics, photographs, music, data, images, audio and video clips and software. U.S. and international copyright laws protect this property. In addition, worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions protect the manner in which we have compiled, arranged and assembled our content. Hypertext linking to this web site without the prior written permission of RX Corp is strictly prohibited. Inquiries to obtain permission for such linking should be addressed to [email protected], Subject Line: Law Department. You may use the content on our web site only for your own personal, non-commercial shopping and information purposes. Copying, publishing, broadcasting, modification, distribution, and transmission in any way without the prior written consent of RX Corp is strictly prohibited. RX Corp reserves title and full intellectual property rights for materials downloaded or otherwise received from this web site. We hereby grant you permission to download, print and store selected portions of our content (as defined below). However the copies must be for your own personal and non-commercial use, you cannot copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast it in any media, and you cannot alter or modify the content in any manner. You also may not delete or change any copyright or trademark notices.
RX Corp, as well as other names, button icons, text, graphics, logos, images, designs, titles, words or phrases, audio clips, page headers and service names used on this web site are the trademarks, service marks, trade names or other protected intellectual property of RX Corp. They may not be used in connection with any third party products or services. All other brands and names are the property of their owners.
WE PROVIDE CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE AS A SERVICE TO YOU, OUR CUSTOMER. OUR WEB SITE CANNOT, AND DOES NOT, CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT ALL MEDICAL CONDITIONS. THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE, THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, AND THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS WE PROVIDE ON OUR WEB SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. RX Corp EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR TECHNICAL FAILURES (INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURES), INCOMPLETE, SCRAMBLED OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS, AND/OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, AS WELL AS UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OF USER TRANSMISSIONS BY THIRD PARTIES.
TO THE FULL EXTENT NOT PRECLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RX Corp, THEIR MEDICAL ADVISORS, SUPPLIERS, CONSULTANTS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY THROUGHOUT, “RX Corp“) DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ALL SERVICES, INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, OR LINKED HERETO (COLLECTIVELY THROUGHOUT, “CONTENT”), EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. THIS DISCLAIMER INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RX Corp DOES NOT WARRANT CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. RX Corp DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS WEB SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER MAKING IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY CONTENT, AS WELL AS OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEB SITE OR ACCESSIBLE THEREFROM, IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
THE RX Corp WEB SITE INCLUDES CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. RX Corp IS A DISTRIBUTOR OF SUCH CONTENT AND NOT ITS PUBLISHER. RX Corp EDITORIAL CONTROL OF SUCH CONTENT IS THE SAME AS THAT OF A PUBLIC LIBRARY OR NEWSSTAND. OUR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS MAY EXPRESS CERTAIN OPINIONS OR PROVIDE CERTAIN INFORMATION AND OFFERS. RX Corp MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION OR OFFERS SUPPLIED BY THIRD PARTIES AND PUBLISHED BY RX Corp. RX Corp DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY’S CONFORMANCE TO ANY LAW, RULE, REGULATION OR POLICY.
RX Corp DOES NOT WARRANT THAT INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE WILL SATISFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEY ARE ERROR OR DEFECT-FREE. BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONFIRM ANY INFORMATION OF IMPORTANCE TO YOU ON THE PRODUCT PACKAGING. YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS AND LEGALITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY RX Corp.
BY YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, INCLUDING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE.
Patient Responsibility and Waiver and Consent
By submitting this consultation form, I affirm as if under oath and state truthfully that:
- I am a competent adult at least 18 years of age.
- I am permitted by law in my locale to receive the medication(s) I am requesting for my personal medical and therapeutic purposes.
- I, the patient, have had a recent physical examination and medical history evaluation by a duly licensed local physician who is available and whom I agree to contact for any necessary local follow-up care and intervention, in case I have any difficulties, possible complications, or questions. I know also that I may contact the prescribing physician and the dispensing pharmacy, and I will keep those telephone numbers available.
- I have been fully informed by trained health care personnel and understand the risks, benefits, and possible side effects of the prescription medication(s) I may request. I have studied written or internet materials on possible side effects of the prescription medication(s) I may request,including websites and links that offer in-depth material.
- I also affirm that I have previously safely used the medication(s) I may request, under a physician’s supervision, or I have been advised by my examining physician that the use of the medication(s) is not contraindicated for me and is appropriate for my personal therapeutic and medical needs.
- I affirm that I have answered and will answer all questions truthfully, for my safety, just as I would in my local physician’s office and under that physician’s care. I have fully and completely disclosed any and all information concerning my health and medical history that may possibly be relevant in any way to my request for this medication.
- I am requesting the prescription medication(s) solely for my own use for my personal therapeutic and medical needs, and will not give, sell or distribute any of the medication to others.
- I am requesting that a U.S. licensed prescriber act only in an adjunct capacity to my local physician, and not replace my local physician, when reviewing my request. I further request the prescriber to authorize the prescription medication(s) for dispensing by eDrugstore’s associated licensed pharmacy.
- I affirm that I am seeking the prescription(s) for a necessary supply of medication for myself, not to stockpile medication beyond an already adequate supply on hand.
- I will promptly contact my local physician for any necessary medical intervention should a complication or concern result related to the use of a requested medication.
- I agree not to take any over-the-counter medicines without approval from my pharmacist or local physician who is informed of my use of this and all medications.
- I affirm that I have never been advised of any abnormality with my blood pressure, either high or low. I agree to monitor my blood pressure at least once every 10 days. If my blood pressure is over 140/90 (either the top number is greater than 140 or the bottom number is greater than 90), I agree to stop taking this medication immediately and to contact my local physician.
- I am allowed by law to use the credit card that will be used if my request is approved and processed.
- I understand, accept, and agree to each of the following statements:
- I understand that use of this website is completely voluntary and initiated by me. I attest that I am accessing this site because I am seeking treatment for an identifiable medical or cosmetic condition. I understand that all prescription medications purchased cannot be returned or refunded.
- I am aware that the physician reviewing my Medical History questionnaire will not have the opportunity to conduct an in-person physical examination (referred to as the “Prescribing Physician” throughout the remainder of this Agreement). I attest that I have undergone a comprehensive, in-person physician-conducted physical examination by my primary care provider within the last twelve months and will provide my Prescribing Physician with a copy of my medical records related to this examination upon request. Furthermore, I will report the results of this examination along with any other significant aspects of my past or present health history or current health status including a list of all prescription and over-the-counter medication I take once a week or more often on the Medical History questionnaire I submit to this website. I also acknowledge that there is a blank field at the body of the Medical History questionnaire that allows me to note any additional information about me that the Prescribing Physician should know before prescribing the requested medications. I understand that the Prescribing Physician will determine whether it is medically appropriate for me to receive the medication I have requested based on the information I provide in the Medical History questionnaire, and, therefore, I have an absolute obligation to answer that Medical History questionnaire completely and in a truthful manner for my safety. I agree to provide the Prescribing Physician with any additional information he or she requests beyond that which I supplied as part of my Medical History questionnaire. I also understand that if I fail to answer the Medical History questionnaire honestly, accurately, and completely, my inaccurate answers could cause the Prescribing Physician to unknowingly make an inappropriate treatment decision that could affect my physical or mental health.
- In the event the Prescribing Physician determines the medication I requested is medically appropriate for me, I agree to notify my local physician that before I begin taking such medication. I recognize it is my responsibility to seek regular physical examinations, including any suggested laboratory tests, to ensure that I do not have a condition which will make my taking any medication prescribed by the Prescribing Physician inappropriate or dangerous. I am aware that there exists potential side effects associated with taking any medication. By requesting this on-line evaluation, I personally accept all risks involved in taking any medication that may be prescribed by the Prescribing Physician and I will not seek any refund, remuneration or damages of any kind from, or make any other claim for liability against RX Corp, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, contractors, shareholders directors or partners, or the Prescribing Physicians if I experience any side effects or injury as a result of taking any medication purchased from RX Corp or its affiliates. I understand that neither RX Corp nor the Prescribing Physician makes any guarantee that the prescription medicines I am requesting will provide the results I seek.
- I hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless RX Corp from any and all claims related to allegations that the Prescribing Physician acted unprofessionally or below the applicable standard of reasonable medical care because he/she did not perform an in-person physical examination on me and relied on my Medical History questionnaire. I understand that, for purposes of determining whether it is medically appropriate for me to receive the requested medication(s), the Prescribing Physician will form his or her medical opinion based on review of the information I provide in my Medical History questionnaire and any additional information I may provide.
- I acknowledge that RX Corp does not practice medicine. I understand that RX Corp only offers an on-line forum that allows me to request a physician evaluation regarding a particular health condition based on the information I provide on my Medical Health questionnaire. I further understand that RX Corp provides certain management and administrative services to the Prescribing Physicians such as, but not limited to, storage and maintenance of medical records, marketing services, and contracting with the web site hosting company.
- I acknowledge that the Prescribing Physicians are not employees of RX Corp, rather they are independent contractors to whom RX Corp forwards my information for review and response. Neither RX Corp, nor any of its affiliates, directs, controls, or influences the treatment decisions made by the Prescribing Physicians with respect to my care and/or my request for certain medication(s). Accordingly, I hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless RX Corp from any and all claims and liabilities related to any negligent act or omission of the Prescribing Physicians;
This document also serves as my consent and authorization to allow RX Corp and the Prescribing Physician access to any of my medical records and all medical data contained in the “Medical History” questionnaire including, but not limited to, any health information regarding HIV, mental health, alcohol, drug or substance abuse conditions or treatments (“Medical Information”). I hereby authorize my local physician to release or disclose to my Prescribing Physician any and all Medical Information that the Prescribing Physician deems necessary to form his/her medical opinion. I can revoke this authorization at any time by providing written notices to the website. I understand that a revocation of authorization for my local physician to disclose my Medical Information will not apply to Medical Information already in the possession of RX Corp or the Prescribing Physician.