Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. RX Corp recognizes your right to confidentiality and has a firm commitment to ensuring your privacy. This recognition guides every decision we make about how, where, and when to collect information.
The personal information we do collect allows us to provide you with an exemplary shopping and ordering experience. The information you share with RX Corp is kept strictly confidential and secure. RX Corp will never sell, distribute, or otherwise misuse this information except as described in this privacy statement. EXPRESS DELIVERY, INC. is an authorized partner of RX Corp. If you have any questions or concerns about this statement, or about the way your information is collected and used, please Contact Us.
How We Keep Your Information Secure
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our site meets the highest security and privacy standards for both e-commerce and personal information. Providing a secure shopping experience is one of our top priorities. RX Corp has advanced security measures that protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for the areas of our site where we ask you to provide personally identifiable information including personal health information. SSL technology guarantees that the personal information you give us will be transmitted safely because the information is encrypted. Encryption involves systematically scrambling numbers and letters so that if someone managed to intercept a packet of information, they would not be able to make sense of it.
RX Corp strives to help people live healthier and happier lives by providing excellent service, products, and information. Your contact information, medical history, and billing information help us deliver the best health, wellness, and prescription products to you on our website.
RX Corp wants you to understand how any personally identifiable information you provide to us is collected and used, and give you the ability to choose whether you wish to have your information collected and used in this manner. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to contact or identify you. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address are examples of personally identifiable information. RX Corp stores the types of personally identifiable information listed below, as provided by you, in the following situations.
- Contact Information: We collect information about how to reach you at the time you register as an RX Corp customer. Having your name, email address, and telephone number allows us to contact you if a problem in our verification process will delay delivery or if your order requires exceptional handling. This information also allows us to reach you if we obtain other important medical information while filling your prescription.
- Health Information: When you order prescription medications, we ask a few brief questions about your medical history such as age, medical condition being treated, ndividual intolerance of components, concomitant diseases, previous treatment etc. State and national boards of pharmacy require that we ask you for this information, which is used by our pharmacists to ensure that your prescriptions are properly dispensed.
- Billing Information: We ask for a credit card during the order process. We will bill your credit card for prescription items and shipping charges as authorized. We use other third parties to provide billing and shipping services on our site. When you purchase a product(s), we will share our financial and contact information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose including their own marketing purposes.
- Communications from the Site: When you visit the site to anonymously browse our product listings, we do not collect information which can be used to contact you via e-mail, phone or online messenger. During the order process we require e-mail address, shipping address, and credit card information. RX Corp will contact you e-mail or phone to clarify order details in case of any mistake during order process and to verify certain information. For example, if customer indicated wrong state or zip code. The RX Corp does not use customers’ contact information for any promotional purpose. We require that you fax to us (when instructed) your prescription. We will verify your prescription by phone call to your treating doctor according to the given prescription.
Our Privacy Guarantee
RX Corp is the sole collector and owner of our customers’ personally identifiable information. We do not sell, rent, or loan any of this information to any third party and we will not release it to any third party unless legally required to do so (see “Legal Disclaimer”) or as described in this privacy statement. With a customer’s explicit permission or if a customer chooses to use the services of our partners, we may pass certain specified personally identifiable information to partners. We may also share non-personally identifiable information with partners.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by RX Corporation. Please be aware that we, RX Corporation, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us an email request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. To contact us regarding an order correction contact us at [email protected]
In the event RX Corporation goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
By using our Website, you agree that it is your responsibility to:
- 1. Control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords.
- 2. Authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your RX Corp account and password.
- 3. Promptly inform RX Corp of any need to deactivate a password.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, or about the way your information is collected and used, please Contact Us.
- Phone Number: 413-241-7404